The foods you eat can help you look younger than ever. Check out our best anti-aging food tips in this three-part series–personal tips on the top anti-aging foods to eat to help you look younger and feel better than ever.
• I enjoy eating the same breakfast every day as part of my anti-aging diet, so check out my breakfast on days one and two.
• 1/2–2 medium spicy turkey sausages (barbecued)
• 1/4 sautéed sweet onion (barbecued)
• 1/2–3/4 cup of spiced brown rice and peas
• 1 bottle of spring water
• 1 banana
• 5–6 ounces of rib eye steak (barbecued)
• 1–2 cups of grilled vegetables
• 1–2 glasses of red wine
• 1 banana
• 4–5-ounce turkey patty
• 1 medium sweet potato
• 1–2 cups of raw mixed vegetables
• 1 bottle of sparkling water.
This three-day meal plan represents my usual pattern of eating. Although my anti-aging food plan looks somewhat repetitive, there can be a considerable degree of variation in it. However, the meal plan I have provided for you is the actual diet I consume on a regular basis—and it works for me!