Forget unhealthy bottled salad dressings, and whip up this homemade, protein-rich dressing for your next salad. The Greek yogurt will add creaminess, along with healthy fat from the olive oil. Instead of just adding flavor to your greens, this healthy salad dressing will add nutrients too.
Easy Yogurt Salad Dressing
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of non-fat or 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Basil or oregano, optional
|Combine or whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.|
This article was written by Shelby Morrison, a Toronto-based food blogger and freelance writer. She has a passion for living the most delicious life, while enjoying every step of the way! She eats her way throughout Toronto, yet loves to travel to different cities for some unique and tasty finds. Visit her web site at www.sweetsnmeats.tumblr.com.