Why not spend your Christmas 2016 at some top Las Vegas Restaurants? Whether you’re looking for a meal on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, there are numerous restaurants that are open in Las Vegas serving up delicious Christmas dinner—some with great prices, too.
Not only will you enjoy an amazing meal on the Las Vegas strip, but the light show of each casino and hotel is expected to be something to definitely see – consider it dinner and a show, perhaps.
Below you will find the many restaurants that are open this holiday season in Las Vegas to fulfill your Christmas meal needs.
Restaurants Open in Las Vegas for Christmas
Here are some Christmas Eve and Christmas Day restaurant options you can check out in Las Vegas. Be sure to call ahead to scope out any deals these places may be having along with being able to make a reservation – especially if you are a large group.
- Buddy V’s at the Venetian – Offering a three course menu for $49
- Michael Mina – Four course feast going for $138
- Cleo – Set menu going for $60, $50 if you’re a local to Las Vegas
- Restaurant Guy Savoy – Nine course Christmas feast of French cuisine for $375
- Wing Lei – Menu items and buffet of Asian cuisine for $69
- Scarpetta – Five course Christmas meal for $115
- Sushisamba – a la carte menu of international cuisine
- STK – choose your favorites from STK’s full menu
- Rao’s – Enjoy Italian cuisine from picking from their menu
- La Cave Wine & Food Hideaway – A special holiday menu has been put together to be enjoyed
- Crush – A dinner themed around the famous Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
- Triple George Grill – Urban and old school meals are combined on Triple George Grill’s menu
- Siegel’s 1941 – The menu is centered around the history of Vegas and the restaurant is open 24 hours a day
- El Dorado Cantina – Enjoy upscale Mexican dishes along with serving up over 100 different types of tequila
Whatever your flavor is this Christmas, Las Vegas has a restaurant for you. Form Italian to French, to Asian and Mexican cuisines, there are endless options when it comes to dining in the gambling city.
“The Las Vegas restaurants open on Christmas Day and Eve,” Time Out Last Vegas website, https://www.timeout.com/las-vegas/restaurants/las-vegas-restaurants-open-on-christmas-day-and-eve, last accessed December 22, 2016.
“Best restaurants in Las Vegas open on Christmas Day 2016,” CBS Las Vegas, December 6, 2016; http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2016/12/06/best-restaurants-in-las-vegas-open-on-christmas-day-2016/, last accessed December 22, 2016.