Note: We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, Foods For Better Health may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
What is RXBAR?
RXBAR is the no B.S. Protein bar, an Amazon Bestseller that is exciting many nutritionists.
The best part of the RXBAR is its ingredients. The packaging lists all the ingredients upfront. The bars include egg whites, nuts, and dates. Additions such as cocoa, blueberries, and spices give you 8 irresistible flavors. It’s Gluten, GMO, and Soy free, and that’s not all.
What makes RXBAR stand out from the rest?
The RXBAR is a no bullshit protein bar. It tells you what’s in it and what’s not.
So, what’s in it
- Egg whites: Cholesterol-free and absorbed easily by the body
- Dates: Used for binding, high in fiber, an excellent source of nutrients
- Nuts: Pecans, almonds, cashew, and peanuts. Source of antioxidants. Vitamins and minerals, and healthy fats.
- Cocoa, Cacao, real fruits, and spices give natural flavoring to the protein bar.
And what’s not
- No Added Sugar
- No Gluten
- No GMO
- No Soy
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Color or Flavor
- Suitable for diets including Kosher, Whole30, and Paleo. Egg whites instead of whey make this protein bar suitable for lactose intolerants.
What do you get in an RXBAR?
This whole protein bar packs a punch. In 200 calories, you get 12g of protein, 5g of fiber, 8g of fat, 13g of sugar and the goodness of clean and minimal ingredients.
RXBAR comes in 9 different flavors. Craving to taste the whole bunch?
They offer a Variety Pack of 18 bars for $37.