Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and Husband Tom Brady Follow Strict Diet, Gisele’s Workout Includes Yoga

Photo Credit: Photo Image Press / Splash News
Gisele Bundchen

Photo Credit: Photo Image Press / Splash News

Did you know that Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and her husband Tom Brady follow a very strict diet and that Gisele loves yoga? It’s not that surprising since both the model and athlete have to maintain stellar figures for their careers.

Gisele Bundchen’s Diet Plan

Allen Campbell is Bundchen’s private chef and he prepares tons of healthy meals for the Brady family. The strict diet regimen has Campbell buying only organic and local produce that’s GMO-free as he believes that a mostly plant-based diet can both prevent and reverse disease.

Advertisement

A photo posted by Gisele Bündchen (@gisele) on

Campbell prepares meals with organic vegetables (80% of the family’s diet consists of organic veggies). The remaining 20% of their diet is devoted to lean organic proteins such as wild salmon, chicken or grass fed beef. Campbell uses only coconut oil to cook with and uses Himalayan pink salt as sodium seasoning. A typical meal he may serve would be “bowl-based” and contain quinoa topped with greens and cashew lime curry sauce or lemongrass and ginger topped with some toasted almonds.

Gisele Bundchen’s diet is also limited in MSG, white sugar, white flour, dairy, fruit, fungus, caffeine and coffee.

Advertisement

Gisele Bundchen’s Workout Routine

Gisele Bundchen’s workout plan consists of cardio five days per week and yoga twice per week. The type of yoga she loves is called Anusara yoga, which is based on Hatha yoga.

A photo posted by Gisele Bündchen (@gisele) on

Yoga workouts are excellent for facilitating a body-mind connection and help with stress reduction through breathing and postural techniques. Bundchen will do workouts in the gym for about an hour and to add some variety, she will sometimes do workouts like water aerobics and swimming which promote joint mobility. She enjoys running outdoors for 45 minutes per day sometimes, too.

Bundchen does aerobics and cardio workouts with celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson, but her yoga instructor is Amy Lombardo. Bundchen apparently also does Kung-Fu workouts for 90 minutes three times per week.

Gisele Bundchen’s key secrets to looking amazing are what you’d probably expect from a dazzling Brazilian supermodel. A local, organic and GMO free diet consisting of 80% anti-inflammatory vegetables and 20% lean organic protein, no sugar, dairy, caffeine, or nightshade veggies and no white flour or processed foods of any kind. Plus, she does workouts like aerobics, cardio and yoga for a toned figure.

Could you adhere to the Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady diet plan? Or Gisele’s workout regimen? One thing is for certain, it takes commitment, strong willpower and dedication to achieve a truly healthy lifestyle!


Sources:
Lieberman, B., “Here’s What Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady Eat-Yes It’s Ridiculously Strict” Self website; January, 6, 2016; http://www.self.com/trending/2016/01/heres-what-gisele-bundchen-and-tom-brady-eat-yes-its-ridiculously-strict/ ; last accessed August 22, 2016.
http://www.onlycelebritydiets.com/gisele-bundchen-diet-work-out-plan-health-fitness/ (my computer would not let me access this site due because of a virus warning)