Here’s an easy chicken stir-fry recipe for you to make for your family.
I really enjoy using white chicken meat as a valuable source of protein in my diet.
Do you love stir-fry meals? I happen to be a big fan of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, because they are so versatile for cooking and making different types of high-quality meals. This is a good example of how you can use a chicken breast as a complete meal by preparing a stir fry!
Easy Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1–2 Chicken breasts (boneless-skinless) cut into strips
- A dash of sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup red or green peppers, chopped
- Fresh grated ginger to taste
- 1 1/4 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 1/4 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 3/4 cups snow peas
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
|Cook the chicken in a skillet until golden brown and tender, then remove.|
|In a wok or deep skillet, add the sesame oil on high heat.|
|Stir-fry the vegetables, then add the ginger and chicken.|
|Turn the heat down to medium and add the olive oil.|
|Stir well while combining the ingredients.|
|Remove and serve with a green salad or over whole grain rice.|